Re: IML: individual year groups

Excuse me if this has already come up, but one good
rule of mailing list etiquette is to use a descriptive
subject line in your post, so that we can all tell
whether we need to open the message.  For example, "64
transmission selector" is more useful than "Help
needed, 64 Crown".  Most folks on the list are already
pretty good about doing this, thus I can easily screen
out half of the incoming messages, and I don't mind
doing so.