Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 9:52 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: water pump kit

Automotive Friction Co. in Portland Oregon redid my
1955 water pump for about $100 including return
postage on the (good) advice of another club-member.
Took them a few weeks to turn around.  I didn't ask
them about 392 pumps, but they are on Google and
answer their phones with good service.

-Kenyon