From: <50scars@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Whats the best way to clean inside of windshield

I have found that when all else fails, take a wet, and I do mean WET SOS
pad with soap in it, and scrub the glass.  Make sure that it does not get
dry enough to scratch the glass.  The you can wipe go back with the wimpy
stuff and finish the job.  Back in the "old days", ther was some stuff
called "GLASS WAX".  It was like diluted rubbing compound.  It was real
good for getting crap off glass, too.  I can't recall the last time I saw
any.

JOhn