Re: Just one list, please (was Re: IML: individual year groups)

Re: Just one list, please (was Re: IML: individual year groups)

I also have several including a 1955, a 1962 and a 1971. I  like it just the way it is. I dont want to be on three lists and Kenyon, Elijah, Dick and others provide me with alot of useful info I wouldn't want to miss....eddie walker

Jay King <j_king@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, list,

I've followed this discussion with interest and kept my opinion to myself until now. I completely understand those who don't care about Imperials beyond the ones they own (or wish they owned), but I would like an answer to this question: What about those of us with multiple Imperials? I have a 1973 Imperial LeBaron and a 1981 Chrysler Imperial, and someday I intend to have a 1964 Crown Coupe. Would the "one year-group/bodystyle only" folks have me subscribe to three lists? I'm happy with the list as it is; even though I don't have a 1936 Airflow Imperial or a 1957 "Forward Look" Imperial, I like to read about them. I suppose that would put me in the position of subscribing to another couple of lists. Why should I have to subscribe to three or five or more lists when the IML as presently administered suits me fine? As others have noted, it ain't broke . . .

Regards

Jay

Jay King
Meridian, Mississippi
j_king@xxxxxxxxx

Honey Gold 1973 Imperial LeBaron 4DHT
Sterling Silver 1981 Chrysler Imperial Coupe
Charcoal Gray 1985 Chrysler Fifth Avenue
Nightwatch Blue 1987 Chrysler Fifth Avenue