IML: Used 67-69 Budd Rotors available

I have come into a pile of 1967-1969 Budd Rotors and
they are listed on the club website classifieds PARTS
FOR SALE for $125 apiece.  I normally don't mention
items for sale here (it's not really the place), but
this part has been particularly challenging to find
for folks, so the IML gets first shot.

You may contact me DIRECTLY at
imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx if you are interested.
Please DO NOT reply to this message on the IML if
you'd like to avoid looking like a dummy.

Whatever does not go to IML folks soon (and I'm aware
that most folks here have recently ordered repros)
will go on ebay, as they interchange with the rest of
the Chrysler lineup if you seperate the rotor from the
hub.

There is also a pile of used calipers, and I can't
figure out how to get them recycled/rejeuvenated.
Anyone with an idea on that is invited to write me
offlist.  I have an NOS seal kit that I bought that
could be used to make copies to redo them.  It's not
for sale otherwise.