Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 1:00 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Parts for 1956 Imperial wanted! What Have You?

For those of you with 56 Imperials, I was at a yard in N. Ca., in a town called Williams on I 5 above Sacramento, and they had 3, 1956 4D Imperials there. ALL rust free, Hemi's gone of course, but trannies there, all glass too, etc. The yard is called Big M and they have a web site too. I haven't got their info to hand right now, but could dig it out if they can't be traced easily, so let me know, Ciaran