RE: IML: Another tranny question for a 93 Imperial

That could be the lockup on the converter. I think that's about when they lock up. People often experience a shudder when they are in between full lock up and no lock up. If it's electronically controlled on these you may want to be sure that portion is operating properly.

Rob

From: "Harvey Wells" <harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Another tranny question for a 93 Imperial
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:11:45 -0500

My tranny has a 'shutter' between 40 - 45 or between DRIVE and OVERDRIVE, other than that there aren't any problems with the shifting.  If I drive over 45 it's not an issue but if I'm in traffic I have to keep it under 40.

I had the tranny serviced (flushed, filled and a new pan) at the Chrysler dealership and asked to have the TCM(?) flashed with software updates (they said none were available) any suggestions or thoughts?

Harvey & Peggy
68 Convertible avocado green with white interior
93 Imperial white with blue interior