Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 7:19 AM
Subject: IML: 55 sedan

Hi gang,
I have been trying to find front shocks for my 55 sedan.  I can get the rear from most parts vendors.  I heard through the list that the 60s series dodge trucks could be converted.  These shock do not have the pin on the top.  They are the other style so they will not work.  do any of you guys know where I can get quality shocks for this car?
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa

Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.