From: Dave
Subject: Re: IML: 1967 Imperial Steering
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:14:21 -0700

No, Take it back and tell them to set the tie
rod ends so the steering wheel is straight.
That is part of a front end alignment, or it
was when I did them (a few years ago). The
should set the steering wheel in the "straight
ahead position" BEFORE they set the front end.
There is a device that pushes the brake pedal
and locks the steering wheel that they put in
to hold it.

Life sucks; get a helmet.

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "ajl"