Re: IML: Great Race Report 1 - Imperial Expeditionary Farce (61)

Re: IML: Great Race Report 1 - Imperial Expeditionary Farce (61)

FTP Access requires a password.
Hopefully Mark Evans will see this and reply to you
off-list to allow us to get your info up fast!

---

If you care, you can pass safety wire through the
ventilation slots on the wheel covers and through the
holes in the wheels to keep the wheel covers on,
presuming that you have a set of safety wire pliers
and  safety wire, available at most motorcycle places.

http://www.eastwoodco.com/jump.jsp?itemID=2062&itemType=PRODUCT

http://www.eastwoodco.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=2065&itemType=PRODUCT&iProductID=2065

Keep on pushing through - we're rooting for you!

-Kenyon

Kenyon Wills