From: Matt Hopkins
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 7:34 AM
Subject: RE: IML: bad day for 90 IMP now ABS warranty

The ABS typically has a warranty.  Are you paying for  the ABS repairs? These components have a lifetime warranty due to the issues with them.  I know there are differences in the system from year to year, but I believe the replacement by Chrysler includes parts and labor no matter the year.

Hopefully others with a 90 model will chime in...

Matt Hopkins
92 Imperial with ABS replaced under warranty
75 Lebaron
66 Crown

[Matt Hopkins]  ----Original Message-----