Re: IML: 1962 Imperial LeBaron-Need advice on problems

Re: IML: 1962 Imperial LeBaron-Need advice on problems

I've rebuilt one of these pumps. The biggest drama is having it degassed and regassed after installation. The bearings and other parts are easy enough to track down. However I did have to make my own new head gaskets for the pump. Other Imperialists might have an idea where to buy repros though?
It does mean you'll be off the road for a  few days while the pumps out of the engine bay.

cheers

Luke