From: GeoNort@xxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 12:57:38 EDT
Subject: Re: IML: 1962 Imperial LeBaron-Need advice on problems

Tom,
I  would look at a vacuum leak some where. for the rough idle. Perhaps on the parking brake release mechanism under the dash. That aside the second place would be carburetor fort the rough idle. As for  the A/C noise, I think you are looking at the clutch assembly. You may get away with just a bearing but the clutch itself may be worn to causing it to rattle. They aren't cheep but relatively easy to change.

George