IML: 1966 Imperial Crown 4-door for sale

IML: 1966 Imperial Crown 4-door for sale

I've enjoyed my '66 Crown 4-door, but I've decided to share the love and list it for sale. It is in excellent original condition, except for the sides being repainted by the prior owner. It is Haze Green with a white vinyl top and white pearlescent leather interior. The leather is beautiful (that's what sold me on the car), still retaining its sheen. It's equipped with power windows & vents, locks, antenna, dual power seats, AM/FM with reverb. The air conditioning was rebuilt early this year and is quite cold. Within the last 2-1/2 years and 5,000 miles it's received new Broadway Classic tires, KYB shocks, electronic ignition & alternator, front end, etc. It has about 126,500 miles, and runs like a dream. Transmission shifts smoothly. You'd be hard-pressed to find a nicer '66 Imperial; it's really quite pretty. Asking $8,000. Click on the IML link below for pictures and more information.

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1966/66NealHerman/index.htm

The car is listed on the IML cars for sale link.

I'm also selling my loaded turquoise and white 1965 Pontiac Bonneville 4-door hardtop, also in excellent condition, for $10,000. Contact me for more information.

Neal Herman
chrycordoba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx