IML: 1966 project/parts

My apologies if this is old news but I just now saw it.....I don't check Wildcat's site very often.

A 1966 Imperial 4-door at Wildcat Auto Wrecking near Portland, Oregon.
http://www.wildcatmopars.com/newcararrival.asp?id=72
Good for parts or a project?

BTW, the brake lights on my '60 quit working and I quickly traced it to a faulty switch on the master cylinder.  I didn't have any luck with NAPA so tried Schuck's (which I've had lousy luck getting parts from).  The guy helping me was having trouble finding it when the manager passed by and said "try looking for a 1965 VW Beetle".  That he could find, it looked right so I bought it.  It screwed in perfect and after making a bullet-to-spade adapter for the wiring it works like a champ.

I'm sure the same switch fits many cars, I just get a chuckle over the "65 Beetle" part.

Donn Reese
1960 Custom 4-door hardtop