Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 7:08 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Need some power window motors for my '68

The same motors are used front and rear on each side.

Actually, the *motor* is the same for all four doors; the only difference is
in the gearbox that attaches to the top of the motor.  The gearbox is bolted
to the window mechanism, so that's where the difference is per side.  It's
really pretty easy to swap the gearboxes on these motors.

Elijah