RE: IML: Imperial or Not?

When I put my 68 back on the road I thought I'd drive it daily or at least 2-3 days a week.  That just isn't practical and when the opportunity came up to purchase a 93, I went for it.

In spite of some minor anoyances with the tranny and some repair work that I've had to do the car drives and performs great while getting 20-22 mpg city.  I'm getting ready to bring it home to TX and I expect the mpg to be even better.  My wife loves the 93 and the ride is very comfortable.  The options on that car amaze people.  The memory set adjusts the seat and mirror to the driver.

My son-n-law tells people, "he collects Imperials"; I tell them, "I drive Imperials"!

To paraphrase a saying, 'the worst Imperial I ever drove was wonderful'.

Harvey & Peggy
68 Convertible avocado green with white interior
93 Imperial white with blue interior
harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day trial! ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm