RE: IML: Whats the best way to clean inside of windshield

But if you have any window tinting on any of the side or rear glass DO NOT use anything with ammonia.  It will cause the tint material (made from plastic) to become cloudy.  The windshield should not have any tinted film on it though so ammonia should be good there.

Ken

Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2006 6:51 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Whats the best way to clean inside of windshield

clear amonia and warm water in a spray bottle works every time

Roger Crabtree <rcrab_shish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Old farmer trick, 50/50 mix water vinigar in spray bottle wipe with newspaper.

50scars@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I have found that when all else fails, take a wet, and I do mean WET SOS
pad with soap in it, and scrub the glass. Make sure that it does not get
dry enough to scratch the glass. The you can wipe go back with the wimpy
stuff and finish the job. Back in the "old days", ther was some stuff
called "GLASS WAX". It was like diluted rubbing compound. It was real
good for getting crap off glass, too. I can't recall the last time I saw
any.

JOhn