Re: IML: The best way to clean inside of windshield

Re: IML: The best way to clean inside of windshield

It seems everyone has a secret solution for cleaning glass so here's mine.
If you are trying to just clean off oily residue, use whatever popular glass
cleaner you have handy.  If there is stuff stuck to the glass, nothing works
like 00 or 000 steel wool.  Use steel wool only on tempered glass and never
on mirror glass.  Use steel wool also on your chrome or brass.  There is
nothing that I've ever seen that cleans better and faster than steel wool.
Plus, take some steel wool and a 9V battery (in separate containers) camping
with you and you have an excellent compact, lightweight fire-starter.

Give it a try, you'll be amazed.