Re: IML: Air Conditioning

IT IS A MONUMENTAL TASK CAPABLE OF REMOVING ALL OF YOUR KNUCKLES, ALL OF YOUR PATIENCE, AND ALL OF YOUR ANGER AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE AN OLD SYSTEM WITH OLD PARTS. VINTAGE AIR WILL CUSTOM MAKE YOUR EVAPORATOR OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU NEED, AND IT WILL ALL BE NEW AND WILL OUTPERFORM THE FACTORY SYSTEM LIKE CRAZY!
JERRY