Re: IML: Why choose Imperial over Caddy or Lincoln?

Re: IML: Why choose Imperial over Caddy or Lincoln?

Sherwod,
    It would be great to find out exactly when the show will air,
and the actual name of the show.  I, like many of the members
would probably watch it.
    I think that this thread is great.  As a young teenager, I
followed Chevrolet because my Father had a 1952 Chevrolet Deluxe
Fastback (Green) and I thought that is was solid and lasted
forever.  But by the time I was to start driving 15+ y/o, I had
been watching shows like Mission Impossible and I Spy. (Cars were
provided by Chrysler.)  I also noticed that many of the Police
cars here in Arizona were Fury's or Coronet's. Then, in
October,1968, I went to the Auto Show which was held that year as
part of the State Fair.  I saw a BEAUTIFUL dark green with Black
vinyl top and black leather interior 1969 Imperial LeBaron FDHT.
I sat in it and it had great headroom (I am over 6 foot.) and I
did not feel like I was sitting on the pavement, but in a very
supportive "chair".  I vowed to get one!! AND, I did 2 1/2 years
later, I had my 1969 just like it, but in Chrysler "mistake"
metalic blue with a light blue vinyl top and light blue interior.

     Previously, I had asked my Father what he thought about
Chrysler prodicts and he said that they were well made.  And with
that, I wanted to get a Chrysler product for my own car.  I had
also spoken to a couple of teachers at high school and I remember
one of the saying, "I won't buy a Cadillac because they are made
too fast and they leave too many screws and other things off."
     By the way, I have had 13 vehicles since 1969 and 9 have
been Chrysler Corporation and 2 have been Imperials.  We still
have 3 - 1975 Imperial LB FDHT, 1992/3 Grand Voyager, and 1997
Town & Country LXI.

Æyn & Patrick