IML: Sterotyping the 3- cars

I believe I'm right, but I most certainly can be wrong. Here it is regarding stereotyping the 3 cars;

1) Cadillac - Started out as a luxury car for the affluent, Mafia/mob/gangster car driven in the movies, Later-affordable for all that everyone and their Uncle drove one.

2) Lincoln- Rich man's car, Luxury, Dignitaries drove them, or you got tired of Caddy's or had a bad one and switch to a Lincoln. I believe the Pimps in the movies drove the Lincolns

3) Imperial- Luxury with Superiority, Innovative in technology, stood alone by it's merits and perform the test of time- Not a conformist-( A Hidden Secret)-Today

You know what they say about "stereotypes"-- They're TRUE! -Just like Italians like their macaroni - I can say this because I'm Italian.

P.s. Don't mean to often anyone just like to stir the pot for some delicious feedback!-Let me have it?