Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 10:20 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Torsion Bar Front Suspension

What Rolland has to tell about the Torsion bar is great and very
interesting.  Has any one here seen a broken T-Bar.  I have and
it isn't a pretty sight.  It is EXTREMELY hard to break them.

By The Way, I recently bought the 1975 Dealer Trim and Accessory
for initial inventory (not hard bound.)  I discovered that my
Imperial is Moon Dust Metallic (LL5), not Aztec Gold as I had
understood.  It has a cream/camel coloured leather interior.  How
can I post photos on the web site.

Æyn & Patrick