Re: IML: Please Welcome Nader Elbassiouny

Soooo...  you're saying he pre-ordered, well ahead of the 57 model year?  ;)

On Jul 25, 2006, at 9:51 AM, Dr David George Briant wrote:

Mussolini was executed by Italian Partisans near Lake Como on April 28, 1945.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joy" <jecny75@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Please Welcome Nader Elbassiouny

Welcome - Congratulations on getting THAT car. Hope
your thinking about posting some photo's.

--- "Steve B." <Imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> New Subscriber(s): Nader Elbassiouny
> Email Address is: nader1101@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Member Location: Cairo, Egypt
>
> Car(s) owned: 1957 Ghia Crown Imperial Limosine
>
> Self-Introduction: I was born in Illinois and
raised in New Jersey.  I grew a love for classic
cars at an early age.  My first was a 1972 Chevy
Chevelle that I picked up from an elderly woman for
$100, who's husband was the original owner of the
car.  From the age of 15 until 17 I restored the car
to factory condition.  I later was envolved with
several classics ( mustang, Skylark, Challanger,
among others).  Recently   I moved to the middle
east and that is where I found this lost beauty.
This car was given to my wife's grand father by
Mussilini (yup the Italian ruler) under the Italian
rule of Libya.  The car is in immaculate condition,
except for the fact that it has been neglected for
about 25 years.  I intend to give it life and resore
it to 100% condition.  I need all the tips I can get
because I feel that this automobile is special and
more so than any I have laid my eyes on or had the
pleasure of being envolved with.

-----------------  http://www.imperialclub.com
This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing
List. Please
response will be
shared with everyone. Private messages (and
attachments) for the
Administrators should be sent to
To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to