IML: Please Welcome Ryan Walker

automated@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
New Subscriber(s): Ryan Walker
Email Address is: walker@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Northern Minnesota

Car(s) owned:  1981 Imperial (silver with blue leather)

Self-Introduction: My father-in-law bought an Imperial for my wife when she graduated High School. It had 14,000 miles and was in mint condition. After driving it for the summer, it started to die while driving and leave you stranded. It was parked for 12 years, now I have it in my shop, trying to get it reliable again. It currently has 36,000 miles.