IML: Dash rattling

Good afternoon,
I live on a dirt road, and I must take my '92 Imperial down this road every day. I bought the imperial from a friend to replace a 1987 Cadillac Eldorado with which I hit a bank post. The Dash on either side of the center console rattles up and down while i am on a rather rough road. I have tightened all of the fixtures, and taken it to the coachworks company that services all of my cars and had them inspect the problem; they found everything to be alright, and still, my dash rattles. is there anything that you guys know that may fix the problem?
Thanks!
Evin Koonts