IML: Please Welcome Bill Longest

New Subscriber(s): Bill Longest
Email Address is: billlongest@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Indiana

Car(s) owned: 1981 carb. white w/ moonroof. 1983 FI crystal beidge

Self-Introduction: I just bought the FI 1983 I wanted better MPG. I did not get better MPG (yet). I bought the 1981 in 1992. I love these cars. I am no mechanic, and I am afraid of what the future holds with the 1983 FI and all of its issues, but so far everthing is ok. The car died in traffic yesterday and my heart stopped but the car started again. I am interested in any info on these cars. I also own a 68 300 w/ a 440 TNT 375HP that my father bought new. I would like to find someone that can convert the 1981 Imperial back to FI.