From: mgill3@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 2:32 AM
Subject: IML: Ways to improve milage?

Hey all,

Matt here again, and still somewhat considering an attempt at an Imperial as a daily driver (64-66).. I've mostly decided that i need something with better milage, but what kinds of ways are there to improve gas milage? What kinds of upgrades should I be looking at? I'm trying to add the cost of the car, and upgrades to decide whether or not it's worth-while. It's my last hope for going that direction.

Thanks