Re: IML: Lead Additive

There were a number of posts recently about lead additives but I don't remember anything about "amounts per gallon". I followed the directions on the product I bought of 1/2 ounce per 5 gallons. Considering a half ounce is such a small amount, does this sound right? Also, can someomne tell me what might happen toa 440 or 413 if it is run with premium unleaded gas and no lead additive? If it is harmful, would it be immediate or gradual over time?

I'd also like to join in with thanks to those of you who fought for our freedom. The character and courage of men and women like you is responsible for the freedoms we all enjoy today.

Thanks You!

Dan Collins
67 Crown Coupe