IML: Please Welcome Tony McDaniel

New Subscriber(s): Tony McDaniel
Email Address is: tmcdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Brooksville, KY (near Cincinnati)

Car(s) owned: 1977 New Yorker Brougham 4 dr

Self-Introduction: I purchased my 1977 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham from an estate auction in Mason County, KY. in 2003. It was still owned by the original family who purchased it new. The mom and dad has passed away and the siblings held an estate auction. I purchased the car at the auction. It was parked in a garage for approx 12 years undriven. the car had about 85,000 original miles on it at that time. In the summer of 2006 I finally spent the time and money to get the old car running again. Now it runs like a new car. The interior is as if it were never sat in before. Super clean. The body is is great shape with very little rust. I can't stop looking at it. The fender skirts really set it off. The car is a yellow/cream color with brown cloth interior. What a great looking car. It also has the 440 engine. I'm only 39 years old, but I can remember these cars from the late 1970's. My friends call it the "Hooptie".