IML: 65 heater control valve

The talk about heater control valves reminded me that I need one as well. It is for a '65 Imperial Crown (413). A previous owner removed it so I have no idea what I need to look for in a replacement. There is also no obvious means of adjusting it (cable or vacuum hose), though I have yet to dig into things. Anyone out there know what parts I will need, or where to get them?

Scott Scheuermann