Re: IML: 67 Electrical Diagram

If you're looking for an electrical system manual, the FSM is the best
resource, and it is readily available repro on eBay (there's probably even a
version on CD). In fact, there are several choices available right now:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=67+imperial+manual

Chris in LA
67 Crown