IML: Budd Calipers

It probably would have been too easy to get the Budd calipers from RockAuto. I have included an e-mail that RockAuto sent in reply to my order.
Very professional and very nice.

They are out of the left caliper, but the right ones do seem to be available?
They will re-build the left calipers for $118.79 + a small fee.

I have cancelled this order.

I was not in desperate need of these calipers, but figured it would not hurt to have a pair if I could get them. The bird in the hand........
I will wait until the inevitable brake re-build gets nearer to really hunt these down.

Dear Fred,
I'm writing in regards to your recent RockAuto
order, #569744.  Unfortunately the part you
ordered, Cardone part number 18-4480 (Front Left
Caliper), is currently out of stock.  Cardone is
however, offering a Return and Rebuild service on
your original part.

The cost of the rebuild is $118.79 + a 15
handling fee (per item) and the shipping charges.
  The rebuild takes approximately 1-2 weeks, plus
the shipping times.
There is an 80% chance that Cardone can rebuild
your original part.  In the event that the part
cannot be rebuilt, the original part will be
returned to you and you will be refunded the
$118.79.  The handling fee and shipping charges
are non-refundable.

To avoid shipping only one of the calipers to you
I've placed your order on hold while we wait for
a response.  We do have the front right.  Please
let us know if you'd like the Front Right
caliper, and if you want to do the return and
rebuild or cancel the front left caliper.  Please
1-866-762-5288.

Thanks,

Chris H.
RockAuto Customer Service