Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 12:42 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 67 & 68 Imperial Convertibles--survivors?

I can't help but think the survival rate of convertibles, was partly to do with the fact, many were used as fair weather cars. I've had several "RAG-TOPS" and never liked them as much, as a hard top type, when it was cold out, they were cold in, and in the summer they were hot inside, not to mention the wind noise at 75mph.I think these may be some factors that helped the survival rate, as they may have been left in the garage or parked, and a lesser car was used for every-day transport, I know thats what I did. Just a personal observation.Ya'll have a nice day, Dave.