IML: 1960 Imperial Steering Wheels

Hi again -

I was just looking at a '60 Crown sedan on E-bay and noticed what appears to be s stock steering wheel on the car except it is round.  Mine on the other hand is more rectangular.  Where different shaped wheel an option in 1960?  I see no mention of it in any of the literature I've looked at.

Jim in OR