Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 11:12 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 1959 Lebaron difference over Crown Question/Now Sedan vs
Southampton?

The sedan body style for '59 can be seen at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1959/FactoryPhotos/59-08-reg.jpg

Compare this image with the Southampton (hardtop) shown at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1959/FactoryPhotos/59-02-reg.jpg

Several other images can be found at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1959/FactoryPhotos/

Thanks,

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair - http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial
Bookshelf!
http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/Bookshelf.html

My Collection of Imperials - http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
1970 Imperial LeBaron
1971 Imperial LeBaron

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your
question on Yahoo! Answers
<http://answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1
NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx> .

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---