RE: IML: Brake questions

So far so good. Thanks to the advice, I have finished the project and everything seems to be fine. Now when it comes time to do this on my Imperial, I will be ready (though not looking forward to it, since it took me far longer than I had hoped, though next time it should go much faster since I now have a bit of experience).

Mark
At 10:07 PM 5/9/2007, you wrote:
From: "Frederick Joslin" <fljoslin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 21:55:43 -0500
Subject: RE: IML: Brake questions

--_----------=_117876574364321

I have had licensed mechanics not tighten up lug nuts and almost have a
wheel fall off. I have had licensed mechanics not tighten up the clamps
on tie rod ends after a front end alignment.I have had licensed mechanics
charge me $850 for a rear end re-build where all they did was change the
oil....and it leakedI have  had licensed machanics balance a tire so
badly I thought the front bearings were going out. I hade licensed
mechanics snap off wheel studs on a one year old vehicle and say it was
not their fault. I am sure that I would have more stories except that I
stopped using them.