IML: Imperial in 2004 movie

I was watching yv on Saturday July 7th and noticed that there was
a 1960-63 Imperial sitting in FULL view in the 2004 movie DANIEL
STEELE FAMILY ALBUM - Part One.  It was a scene with the two main
characters talking in a movie studio.  The large drive door to
the street was open and in VERY promenent sight was an early
1960's Imperial with the false tyre on the trunk lid.  I had to
take a second look at it and it the review button on our
DishNetwork DVR controller and there it was numper to bumper
across the door opening.  It was probably placed there by an
Imperial fan and also to place the time frame of the scene.
GREAT LOOKING car!

Æyn