RE: IML: What's in your trunk?

Since more than one of the cars may get tapped for a road trip, I keep a tool box which I call my "portable box" ready to go. It includes many of the same things as Ken listed, enough I figure that I can change things like a water pump or alternator if necessary. I just grab it and stick it in the trunk of whichever vehicle, this even goes for the wife's Concorde when we head to see the kids in New York or some other longer trip (after all you never know when you need to change the transmission-mounted speed sensor on those more modern Chryslers to get the trans up and running again, and yes I do carry a new spare one of those too).

Bill & Kathi Parker, South Central Indiana
'60 Chrysler Saratoga kustom; '62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '64 Dart convertible; '65 Barracuda \6; '65 Imperial; '68 Barracuda FB 340-S; '69 Barracuda FB now 360; '70 Challenger now 440; '72 Cuda '340