Re: IML: Overseas/out-of-USA Shipping notes

Re: IML: Overseas/out-of-USA Shipping notes

Thank You Kenyon for bring this up.
   The one thing that many people forget about it MEDIA MAIL
(domestic US) is about 1/3 the cost for shipping items list
FSM's, magazines, recordings, posters and other forms of recorded
infomation in nearly any form.

Æyn