From: wardle65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 5:04 am
Subject: IML: 58 strut Bar Bushings

Can anyone please advise were I can get 2 x L&R Front Strut Bar Bushings.  These struts go from the lower control arms forward and bolt to the frame. The rubber bushing is pressed into the frame and the strut bar goes thru it.  My second question is if I find these how do I press them into the frame.

Regards
Chris Wardle
58 Imp Crown Coupe