IML: MTSC (was yardsale finds)

If you haven't already stumbled across them on the website, we've got quite a reference library brewing with the Master Technicians Service Conference. Started back in 1947, these little booklets helped Mopar mechanics in the US and Canada fix our beauties when they were new.

Collecting them is a passion of several members on the list. We've been borrowing them, scanning and posting them for all to enjoy. You can take a look at them here:
    http://www.imperialclub.org/Repair/Lit/Master/

For some real nostalgia, we're building a library of MTSC films too. Be sure to check them out too at:
    http://www.imperialclub.org/Repair/Lit/Films/index.htm

It's fun to hear what Techy really sounded like!

Mandatory Imperial content: With enthusiasm from having the Texas Imperialists stop by my house a couple of weeks ago, I pulled the 'vert out of the garage for a quick bath a trip around the block. Wow! those motor and tranny mounts make a BIG difference! Started raining before I could start the brake job. So, back in the garage she went.

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
1968 Polara 500 Convertible
----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm