Re: IML: What color represents "Luxury"??

Re: IML: What color represents "Luxury"??

Then let me attempt even further cleverocity:)

1964 Imperial CONVERTIBLE 119,300 orig, miles, all records, very good condition. Estate sale. San Francisco area.
$15,000

Posting pics here seems difficult or impossible. Ebay link BELOW has them all. Thank you.
Imperialistically,
Rex Allen

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEUSX:IT&item=260168772308&_trksid=p3984.cUNSOLD.m316.lVI

See what's new at http://www.aol.com