IML: A possible line on two Imperials

Hi gang:  I have run across two Imperials that are for sale but I do not wish to acquire them unless there is some serious interest in them.  One is a running 1961 4 dr Southhampton, new paint. The other has not run for an extended period and is a 1960 4 dr Southampton with no restoration work done but is complete.  One is in Montana and the other in Wyoming. We can deliver for a reasonable fee.  I know there would be numerous questions about the finer points, but at this time I have not negotiated a price on either and have not actually seen the cars yet.  Just want to know if there is any demand at all for these models?

Patricia Anderson Pruitt

, Montana 59718

pruittghl@xxxxxxx