Re: IML: calculating top speed

Hi All...would the member who said that Remco would run out of motor RPM's before 2100mph, kindly email me about how to calculate the top speed for my '66 Lebaron....I'm just curious as to how fast it theoretically would go (though certainly NOT on the highways around here!.....soCAL).....the 440 motor is stock, rear is 3.23, tires/wheels are stock 15inch....by the way, are there any tires rated for that kind of speed???......just curious!
Please feel free to email me directly (dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) as the list may be getting pretty tired of this thread by now.....thaanks a bunch!
Dan melnik