From: Jeff Cantor <jcantor791@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 6:00 pm
Subject: IML: Steering Wheel Repair - Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. The Eastwood kit looks very complete but I like the cost savings of using the PC-7 epoxy. At some point when I have more time, I'll tackle this project. Unfortunately with less than two weeks until the show opens - we're doing a production of Driving Miss Daisy - I won't have the time to fill in the cracks before using the wheel as part of the set. I am looking forward to using this spare wheel for practice before addressing the cracks on the one in the car.

One other question: Are the chrome parts of the wheel rim - the two bands on either side of the two white grooved grips - actually chrome plated metal or are they simply another type of plastic?

Jeff

'56 Sedan

Trenton, NJ
=