From: WCR
To: MML ; IML
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 12:52 PM
Subject: IML: Moparfest

FYI.... I received this as a forward and have no personal knowledge of it.

The Moparfest web site www.moparfest.com is now updated for this year?s event.

Don?t forget to mark off the dates on your calendar for this year?s car show -AUGUST 16 & 17 2008- at the New Hamburg Fairgrounds in New Hamburg Ontario.

You can preregister for the show you can do that on line through the secure site.

Open to all years of Mopar/AMC/Jeep show vehicles, Custom Truck/Van and Special Interest Vehicles (newer cars and trucks)

If you preregister your 1986 or older Mopar you have a chance to win the participant grand prize a 1970 Plymouth Road Runner 440. (the registered vehicle & owner must be present to win). While you?re on the website take a look at the 1971 Dodge Super Bee.  It?s the ticket car for 2008 (the proceeds go to the New Hamburg Optimist Club)

This year we expect over 1600 show vehicles and more than 20,000 people attend the 2 day event.

The colour flyers will be mailed out in a few months to those who requested them. If you are not on that list and would like to receive one please send me your mailing address.

Thanks for your time,

Moparfest - Canada's Largest all Mopar Car Show!