Re: IML: 69 LeBaron Coupe on ebay (wheel covers)

Re: IML: 69 LeBaron Coupe on ebay (wheel covers)

Title: Re: IML: 69 LeBaron Coupe on ebay (wheel covers)
They don’t look at all like you!

Seriously, 1966 through 1969 used the same basic wheel cover styling (yes, on three different body generations, in an industry and era where changing the wheel trim was part of the annual facelift for most cars), but there were detail differences (actually quite substantial between 1966 and the later years).

For more detail, it’s on the website, of course!

http://imperialclub.com/Repair/Wheels/covers.htm

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon