    From: Frank Cannavale, III [fc3subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 3/22/2008 5:28:32 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: '81 Imperial F.S. on ebay

I think the FS edition was available in both 81 and 82, but not 83. My 83, that I bought new, is the same color scheme, which is not the FS colors. The glacier blue clear coat metallic and navy interior is wrong for the Sinatra model. The leather should be a light blue.

Also that leather is far too worn for 25,000 miles. The * is light on the odometer so either the instrument cluster was replaced or the odo has rolled over. The maximum is 199,999.9 so if the odo has not been replaced, the car has 225,000 miles.

Best regards,
Frank