Euro Expatriate Imperials?

talking about German OLD-TIMERS as my 60 IMP:
the car has to be at least immatriculated  30 years ago (built only is not
enough)
the car has to be   original as far as possible and acknowledged as
"historical".
the car has to be  technical perfect when it is checked by the TUV
(Technical surveillance organisation)
they inspect the car at least on hour for originality (they HAVE the
documentation !) and technique (on the lift)
they check every function, believe me. If there is any corrosion on a main
part, it is refused.
they test the car on the road.
You get a label on the plate for two years - then have it again inspected.
You pay 60$ for that procedure -  and a lot more to get through.
You will never see a car here around with bumpers hanging down or doors
closed with a strap as I saw in USA.
Those OLD-TIMERS as my IMP have an H on the plate. mine has IM60H. Those
cars have quite a value, as You may imagine.
Dietmar
EUR/Germany
60 Imperial Crown fds
vin #9204113778